Basic Cooking Instructions:
(All Oats are a 2:1 ratio of Liquids to Oats)
- Bring liquid to boil with salt, sugar and butter to taste.
- Slowly add oats while stirring to avoid clumps.
Cook and stir on medium heat until you achieve your desired texture (approximately 4-5 minutes).
BAKER MILLER OatMeal:
Yields 3 cups (679 Grams) - 3, 8oz servings.
- 1 c. of Baker Miller Stone-cut Oatmeal
- 2 c. of Whole Milk
- 2 tbsp. of Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. of Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp. of Vanilla Extract
- In a 2 qt. pan combine the Milk, Kosher Salt, Sugar, and Vanilla Extract; bring ingredients to a simmer over medium heat.
- Slowly add Oats and whisk continuously for 4 minutes.
- Remove from heat.