BAKER MILLER Sawmill Gravy:
Yields 8 ounces (226 Grams) or 2- 4oz servings.
- 4 tbsp. of Baker Miller Pastry Flour
- 1 c. of Whole Milk
- 1/4 tsp. of Kosher Salt
- 4 tbsp. of Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 tsp. of coarse ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. of dry Rubbed Sage
- 1/4 tsp. of Ground Fennel
- In a 1 qt. pan melt Unsalted Butter over medium heat.
- Stir in the Kosher Salt, coarse ground Black Pepper, dry Rubbed Sage and Ground Fennel. Cook until fragrant (about 1 minute).
- Whisk in Baker Miller Pastry Flour.
- Cook for 2 minute.
- Combine the Whole Milk to Roux and whisk continuously over medium heat until gravy is thick enough to coat spoon.
- Remove from heat and enjoy!