Rainbow Corn Grits
BASIC COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:
(All Grits are a 3:1 ratio of liquid to Grits)
- Bring liquid to boil with salt and butter to taste.
- Slowly add grits while stirring to avoid clumps.
- Cook and stir on medium heat until you achieve your desired texture.
BAker miller grits:
Yields 2 cups (452 Grams) - 2; 8oz servings.
- 1/2 c. of Baker Miller Rainbow Corn Grits
- 1 1/2 c. of Whole Milk
- 3/4 tsp. of Kosher Salt
- 2 tbsp. of Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. of coarse ground Black Pepper
- In a 2 qt. pan combine the Milk, Kosher Salt, Unsalted Butter, and Black Pepper; bring ingredients to a simmer over medium-high heat.
Slowly add Grits and whisk continuously until cooked to desired texture- about 20mins.