Basic Cooking Instructions
Soak 1 cup of hard or soft wheat berries overnight in 4 cups of water.
Baker Miller Wheat Berry Salad
Yields 4; 8oz servings
- 1 cup of Baker Miller Hard/Soft Wheat Berries
- 1/4 cup of Fresh Mint
- 1/4 cup of Pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups of Baby Arugula
- 1/4 cup of Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons of room temperature Crème Fraiche
- Cook soaked what berries in a large 2 quart pot by bringing them to a simmer in their soaking water. Boil for 20 minutes until tender and drain. Reserve.
- Toss all remaining ingredients together, including prepared wheat berries, and thoroughly coat with dressing.
- Finish with a dollop of crème fraiche.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with cured salmon for a complete meal.